We look out for your most valuable assets: Your people and your business.

While there are many different visa categories that allow employment in the United States, few law firms invest time to tailor a customized strategy to account for each employer’s needs or each employee’s skills. This cookie-cutter approach to immigration law fails to recognize that the needs of a large multinational employer are often different than those of emerging, small, or even medium sized businesses.

At Goel & Anderson, we have vast experience working with employers of all sizes, and we regularly assist businesses that range from startup ventures to established conglomerates in a wide range of industries. This breadth of experience allows us to customize strategies that take your business practices and needs into account.

Our services include assisting clients with:

Proactive case management to assist companies and recruiters in hiring temporary foreign workers for highly specialized occupations, or others where unique talent or needed skill sets are hard to find;

Intracompany transfers, where the right person for the job already works in your international organization;

Starting or investing in new business ventures, opening offices abroad, or expanding into emerging markets;

Designing international training and employee rotation programs;

Managing visa processes for business travel involving short-term international meetings and assignments.

Whether your needs are temporary, or whether a temporary visa represents the best path to bridge the period leading to U.S. permanent residence for one or even hundreds of employees, Goel & Anderson listens and develops sophisticated, comprehensive solutions for companies, individual employees, and their family members.

There are several visa classifications that authorize temporary employment for a wide range of workers.  Below are details about several of the most common temporary employment visa classifications, such as:

B-1 visas for business visitors.

E-1 and E-2 visas for traders and investors;

F-1 visas for students engaged in curriculum-related practical training;

H-1B, E-3, and TN visas for professional and specialty occupations;

J-1 and H-3 visas for work training programs;

L-1 visas for intracompany transferees;

O-1 visas for individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics; and,

P-1, P-2, and P-3 visas for performers, athletes, artists, and their groups;

We invite you to explore this website and contact us to discuss which options are best suited to your company and its employees.