- U.S. Immigration
- Global Immigration
- Compliance Solutions
- About Us
- Request a Consultation
Immigration Consultation for Individuals
- Do you wish to enter or remain in the U.S. as a worker, investor, or student?
- Are you unsure about your immigration status?
- Do you want a second opinion regarding your immigration case strategy?
- Are you concerned about a “stuck” case?
- Have you been cheated by an unscrupulous employer?
- Do you want to sponsor your fiancée, spouse, child, or parent for U.S. immigration?
- Are you confused about how to help family members with immigration issues?
- Do you want to learn more about becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen?
Let us help you over whatever legal hurdles you face.
A consultation with one of Goel & Anderson’s knowledgeable immigration attorneys can help sort out the challenges in this complex area of law. Through a consultation, potential clients are able to have a detailed conversation about their immigration problems with an attorney who can analyze the options, illuminate the pitfalls, and suggest a strategy for achieving one’s immigration goals. We offer consultations by telephone or through an in-person meeting.
Goel & Anderson charges a fee of $300 for an in-person or telephonic consultation of up to 30 minutes with one of the firm's attorneys. Payment is required prior to the scheduled consultation, and can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) for a telephonic consultation, or by cash, credit card or money order for an in-person consultation. If we are retained within thirty days of the consultation, the paid consultation fee will be applied toward any subsequent legal fees.
To schedule a consultation, please give us some initial background information so we can prepare effectively for a conversation with you. Include information about your employment, if relevant, and as much detail about your specific situation as possible.
Our office will contact you within one business day to schedule and confirm your consultation appointment.
Note: The use of the Internet, e-mail, or this form for communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between you and Goel & Anderson. Confidential information should not be sent through this form or any other means until you are instructed to do so by our firm. For time sensitive matters, please contact us by telephone.